After the confident victory of FujitoraHS in Group «A,» he shared his emotions with us, assessed the format of the tournament and expressed his opinion about the women’s division at WESG this year.
– First of all, my congratulations, you have already qualified for WESG Global Grand Finals, how do you feel about it?
– I feel amazing because so many years of hard work is paid off now, I have something in my hands after all these years of playing tournaments, so I’m happy.
– What do you think about the format of this tournament?
– The format is same as a Blizzard’s conquest BO5 with a ban, but I don’t think it is optimal, it is exploitable in the player’s side, but since we are so use to play it, I guess I don’t mind.
– And what about women division in Hearthstone at WESG this year? Do you like it?
– Yeah, I appreciate it, it is very nice to have variety of the scene, I didn’t watch whole the games, but some of them were really impressive, like the same level with men’s division of Hearthstone.
– What an opportunity to represent your country on this tournament means for you?
– It is means a lot for me, because I’m a proud Turkish player, it is really nice to compete with all this other nationals on this tournament, some of which I know, so it is nice to represent Turkey on a such huge championship.
– Do you play some other games in your free time?
– I like strategy games mostly, but because of Hearthstone I can’t really find time, but I play chess from time to time.
– What do you think about the new cards in the expansion “Kobolds and Catacombs”, will they change the current meta?
– The meta is always changing, sometimes aggro decks are better, sometimes to control is better, but in the new meta the aggro decks will triumph.
– What is your impression about Barcelona and the organization of the tournament?
– I was in Barcelona before actually, but now it is a different experience, StarLadder staff is really nice, they treat about us very well, before the event and at the event, so I’m very happy overall.